IMPORTANT

Now you can find detailed Hadith list by clicking the "Hadith List" button NEXT to the HOME button above. It has been categorized according to the topics. Detailed info and list of Hadith on every topic is now available at ease. Also ,please do not forget to follow us on Facebook and Google+. Remember me in your prayers. Jazak'Allahu Kher!

Translate

3 May 2013

Hadith of Supplication: The Prophet’s supplication he taught to Mu’adh because he loved him

Mu’adh ibn Jabal reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, took me by the hand and he said, “O Mu’adh, I swear by Allah that I love you. I swear by Allah that I love you.” And he said, “I advise you, O Mu’adh, not to forget supplicating after every prayer, saying: O Allah, help me to remember you, give thanks to you, and worship you in the best manner.”
Source: Sunan Abu Dawud 1522
Grade: Sahih (authentic) according to An-Nawawi
عَنْ مُعَاذِ بْنِ جَبَلٍ أَنَّ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ أَخَذَ بِيَدِهِ وَقَالَ يَا مُعَاذُ وَاللَّهِ إِنِّي لَأُحِبُّكَ وَاللَّهِ إِنِّي لَأُحِبُّكَ فَقَالَ أُوصِيكَ يَا مُعَاذُ لَا تَدَعَنَّ فِي دُبُرِ كُلِّ صَلَاةٍ تَقُولُ اللَّهُمَّ أَعِنِّي عَلَى ذِكْرِكَ وَشُكْرِكَ وَحُسْنِ عِبَادَتِكَ
1522 سنن أبي داود كِتَاب الصَّلَاةِ بَاب تَفْرِيعِ أَبْوَابِ الْوِتْرِ – باب في الاستغفار
المحدث النووي خلاصة حكم المحدث إسناده صحيح
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...