IMPORTANT

Now you can find detailed Hadith list by clicking the "Hadith List" button NEXT to the HOME button above. It has been categorized according to the topics. Detailed info and list of Hadith on every topic is now available at ease. Also ,please do not forget to follow us on Facebook and Google+. Remember me in your prayers. Jazak'Allahu Kher!

Translate

20 June 2014

Hadith on Praise: Glorify and exalt Allah and ask for His forgiveness ten times

Salma Umm Rafi’ reported: She said, “O Messenger of Allah, teach me some words but do not make it too much for me.” The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Say Allah is the greatest ten times. Allah the Exalted will say: This is for me. Say glory be to Allah ten times. Allah the Exalted will say: This is for me. Say: O Allah forgive me. Allah will say: I have done so. If you say it ten times, Allah will say each time: I have done so.
Source: Mu’jam Al-Kabeer 20260
Grade: Sahih (authentic) according to Al-Haythami
عَنْ سَلْمَى أُمِّ بَنِي أَبِي رَافِعٍ مَوْلَى رَسُولِ اللَّهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ أَنَّهَا قَالَتْ يَا رَسُولَ اللَّهِ أَخْبِرْنِي بِكَلِمَاتٍ وَلا تُكْثِرْ عَلَيَّ فَقَالَ قُولِي اللَّهُ أَكْبَرُ عَشَرَ مِرَارٍ يَقُولُ اللَّهُ هَذَا لِي وَقُولِي سُبْحَانَ اللَّهِ عَشْرَ مِرَارٍ يَقُولُ اللَّهُ هَذَا لِي وَقُولِي اللَّهُمَّ اغْفِرْ لِي يَقُولُ قَدْ فَعَلْتُ فَتَقُولِينَ عَشْرَ مِرَارٍ وَيَقُولُ قَدْ فَعَلْتُ
20260 المعجم الكبير للطبراني
المحدث الهيثمي خلاصة حكم المحدث رجاله رجال الصحيح
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...